1. name and contact details of the controller and the company data protection manager
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Agentur Reuter GbR, Johannes-Rösle-Str. 12, 86152 Augsburg, Deutschland
Telefon: +49 (0) 821- 22776-0
Fax: +49 (0) 821 -22776-60
2. collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.galeriereuter.com, the browser used on your end device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automatic deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the retrieved file
- website from which the access is made (referrer URL)
- browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider
The mentioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- ensuring a smooth connection of the website
- ensuring a comfortable use of our website
- evaluation of system security and stability, and
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 according to DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes for data collection listed above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
b) When registering for our newsletter
If you have expressly consented in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 as per DSGVO, we will use your e-mail address to send you our newsletter on a regular basis. For the receipt of the newsletter, the specification of an e-mail address is sufficient.
Unsubscribing is possible at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you can also send your unsubscribe request at any time by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
c) When using our contact form
For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on the website. In doing so, it is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know from whom the inquiry originates and so that we can answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 as per DSGVO on the basis of your voluntarily given consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of your request.
3. data disclosure
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only share your personal information with third parties if:
- you have given your express consent to this in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 as per DSGVO,
- the disclosure is necessary in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in the non-disclosure of your data,
- in the event that a legal obligation exists for the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, as well as
- this is legally permissible and required according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
Information is stored in the cookie that arises in connection with the specific end device used. However, this does not mean that we have direct knowledge of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimize user-friendliness, which are stored on your end device for a certain fixed period of time. If you visit our site again to use our services, it is automatically recognized that you have already been with us and which entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is necessary for the aforementioned purposes to protect our legitimate interests as well as those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 (1) page 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a notice always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies may result in you not being able to use all the functions of our website
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and continuous optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. These interests are considered legitimate in the sense of the aforementioned provision. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
i. ) Google Analytics
For the purpose of demand-oriented design and ongoing optimization of our pages, we use Google Analytics, a Web analytics service of Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter "Google"). In this context, pseudonymized usage profiles are created and cookies are used (see under point 4). The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as.
- Browser type/version,
- operating system used,
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- Time of the server request,
are transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to the use of the website and the Internet for the purposes of market research and demand-oriented design of these Internet pages. This information may also be transferred to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on our behalf. In no case will your IP address be merged with other data from Google. The IP address will be anonymized so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking). Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address), as well as the processing of this data by Google, by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser. Browser-Add-on download and install (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially with browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on this link click. An opt-out cookie will be set that prevents future collection of your data when visiting this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found, for example, in the Google Analytics-help(https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de).
ii) Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
In order to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our website for you, we also use Google Conversion Tracking. In this process, Google Adwords sets a cookie (see section 4) on your computer if you have accessed our website via a Google ad.
These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of the Adwords customer's website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the customer can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page.
Each Adwords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies can therefore not be tracked across Adwords customers' websites. The information obtained using the conversion cookie is used to create conversion statistics for Adwords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. The Adwords customers learn the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a page tagged with a conversion tracking tag. However, they do not receive any information that can be used to personally identify users.
Transfer to third countries
Personal data is transferred to the US under the EU-US Privacy Shield based on the European Commission's adequacy decision. You can download the certificate. here abrufen.
The data sent by us and linked to cookies, user IDs (e.g. user ID) or advertising IDs are automatically deleted after 14 months. The deletion of data whose retention period has been reached takes place automatically once a month.
6. data subject rights
You have the right:
- according to Art. 15 DSGVO to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data, if it was not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details:
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO to immediately demand the correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
- pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer need the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- according to Art. 20 DSGVO to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller;
- to revoke your consent at any time in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future, and
- according to Art. 77 DSGVO to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace.
7. right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) page 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation.
If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to email@example.com.
8. data security
Within the website visit, we use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Pixabay, Pexels, Freepik, Flaticon, Audiohub